1-877-268-8289 Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Milton, Toronto contact@d2paint.ca

Book Your Free Estimate


Fill out the form below to book your free painting estimate and our Expert will contact you shortly to confirm. All fields are required.

I want a complimentary design consultation.YesNo

Once you provide us with your information, quick project description and you select a date and time for your free estimate, our team would get your information at which point they would e-mail or call you to verify and confirm the estimate appointment. If all goes well, we will see you at the requested location on the requested date and time!

If for any reason you can't make the free estimate appointment you can always contact us and let us know. We can change the appointment to another available date and time. Please try to notify us at least 1 hour before the appointment if any changes need to be made.

Once D2 Paint staff visits your residence/project site, depending on the time and the day you would be visited by either a project estimator, or one of our painters. If you've requested for a design consultation, one of our in-house design consultants may visit you as well. If you have a preference as to who visit you, please share with us.

During our free estimate visit you would have a chance to take us through the area that you need to have painted. Upon discussing what is needed, our team would be able to provide you with an estimate. If however you're unsure of the colour choices or what to do, our design consultant can work with you to help you make a better decision. If that's the case, the free estimate visit may turn out to be a little longer depending on the situation

You simply have to be home, or have somebody show/tell us what will need to be done. We prefer to deal with the home owner, or the project manager to ensure we are all on the same page.

The start date can depend on a number of factors. After being able to review the requirements of the project, our team would be able to provide you with the free estimate along with approximate start and completion time. If you are trying to be within a schedule please share the details with us so we can best work with you.

All of our estimates start off the basic square footage of the work space. What changes the estimate is the complexity of the project, heights, colour preference/brand preference and of course the unexpected. Once the estimate is provided it does not change (for up to 30 days).

Once the estimate has been provided and you've had a chance to review. When everything is confirmed and the project is a go, we require a 25% deposit to be paid up-front. An updated invoice will provided to you at that time detailing out the 25%, and the remaining 75% of the balance. The remained of the balance is payable immediately after the job has been completed.

D2 Paint accepts Cash, Certified Cheques, E-mail Money Transfers as well as Credit Card payments (online or in person). If your project is over $5,000 ask about out payment plan when paying by credit card.

Request a Free Estimate Same Day Estimates Available

No matter how big or small your painting project is, we could be there the same day to provide you your free estimate

Request Your Free Estimate